Testing conducted at C.A.I. Environmental Laboratory, Carlsbad, USA revealed the significant reduction of the amount of total coliforms following the process of MRET activation. In the rainwater activated for 30 minutes the amount of total coliforms decreased by 86% after the process of water activation. This test confirms that MRET water acts as antibacterial agent, providing sterilization effect.
Biological Test Results:
- MRET Activated Water And Its Successful Application For Preventive Treatment And Enhanced Tumor Resistance In Oncology
- The Effect Of MRET Activated Medium On Cell Morphology
- MRET Rebounding Effect on White Blood Cell Counts
- The Effect Of MRET Activated Water On Escherichia Coli K-12 And On Complex Microbiological Associations
- MRET Water Live Blood Cell Analysis
- MRET Water Effect On Seed Germination And Growth Of Plants
Physical Test Results:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Test
- Modification of the pH Values of MRET Activated Water
- MRET Water Viscosity Test
- Reduction Of Free Radicals In MRET Activated Water
- MRET Water High Voltage Photography Test
Disclaimer: This information is presented for educational purposes only. Statements made about any products referenced on this website, and/or in any GIA Wellness presentation(s) or literature have not been evaluated by any governmental agencies. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease. If you have any medical condition, please consult with a medical or health professional before undergoing any treatment program.