Cell Phone Radiation Danger: How Radiofrequency Waves Can Damage Cells & Some Intervention Solutions
Dr. George Carlo*, in his talk before the Irish Doctors Environmental Association (IDEA) in Dublin, Ireland (Feb 2007), presents the latest findings that reveal how the information-carrying radio waves from cell phones and other wireless technology are causing biological harm.
Dr. Carlo is founder of the Science and Public Policy Insitute based in Washington, DC, and head of the Safe Wireless Initiative formed to educate the public about the dangers of the cell phone’s electromagnetic radiation (EMR). He is also the former chief scientist of the wireless industry’s multi-million dollar research project into cell phone safety which culminated in findings at odds with the industry’s interests.
In his talk. Dr. Carlo explains the initial difficulty in finding the correlation between the variety of symptoms experienced by people and wireless radiation, but that the mechanism has now been determined. In a nutshell, the cells regard the information-carrying radio waves as foreign toxins. This causes the cell membranes to harden and shut down the transport channels between cells. As a result, nutrients don’t get in and waste products don’t get out. Among these waste products are free radicals that cause disruption of the cellular respiratory function. The cells become further energy-deficient, eventually triggering programmed cell death. The free radicals also interfere with DNA repair, a factor in the development of micronuclei and tumor formation. (Watch the video to get the full details.)
Dr. Carlo mentions 3 intervention methods that have been found to help counter these effects. These methods target:
- the cell membrane recognition response,
- the intercellular communication response, and
- repair of cellular damage already done.
As an example of the first intervention method, he mentions the proprietary patented MRET shield technology, a passive noise-field nanotechnology that can be applied on cell phones and other wireless devices (as well as on other electronic devices that emit ELF).The MRET shield technology superimposes low frequencies resembling the resonant frequencies of the living cells on the radio waves, thus no longer triggering the cell membrane response that shuts down the cellular processes. (See the BIOPRO Cell Chip for an MRET-powered device.)
But as Dr. Carlo emphasizes, these interventions won’t do much unless the background radiation is also eliminated. Thus he advocates the replacement of the wireless infrastructure with fiber optics, for example.
This is also one reason why we recommend implementing as many layers of intervention as possible. Applying Dr. Carlo’s 3 intervention methods, you may
- use the Biopro Cell Chip with proprietary patented MRET shield technology to target the cell membrane protein recognition response,
- wear the Bio pendant or the QLink pendant to help restore, maintain and strengthen the biofield essential to proper communications between the cells, and
- take nutritional support, including antioxidants (e.g. SOD, catalase, glutathione, and Coq10), that neutralize the free radicals, and help reverse any cellular damage that have already been done. (See Dr. Gerald Goldberg’s book, Would You Put Your Head in a Microwave Oven, for more about nutritional intervention.)
*Note: Inclusion of Dr. George Carlo’s lecture on this website does not constitute his endorsement of any of the products we offer.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –