More: Low Radiation Cell Phones
LG dLite (GD570) SAR Rating:
*SAR level when held at the ear: 0.50 W/kg
Specific Absorption Rates (SAR)
The Specific Absorption Rates (SAR) is a measure of how much radiation is absorbed by the body when the phone is sending a signal to the network. The FCC limit for public exposure from cellular telephones is an SAR level of 1.6 watts per kilogram (1.6 W/kg).
LG dLite (GD570) [T-Mobile]
Add a touch of colorful style to your on-the-go lifestyle with the LG dLite flip phone from T-Mobile, an affordable handset that’s easily pocketable and offers 3G connectivity. This version of the dLite has an electric blue cover that sparkles with a hidden LED matrix that displays icons for alerts, caller ID, time and date, as well as customizable edge-lit LED light colors and patterns that can change on a whim.
It also includes a new social networking feature called T-Mobile Social Buzz, which integrates popular social networking sites into one application. When not actively in use, Social Buzz continues running in the background and delivers pop-up message notifications to the home screen, ensuring you’re in on the latest updates. While in use, Social Buzz gives the option to visit each social networking screen separately or visit an aggregated screen that includes messages from all communities in one simple-to-access place.
Enabled for T-Mobile’s high-speed 3G network, the LG dLite offers fast data delivery and an enhanced Web-browsing experience that lets you connect quickly to social networking sites. And the 3G-enabled dLite will benefit from the enhanced speeds of T-Mobile’s upgraded HSPA+ network, which is being rolled out nationwide to reach up to 185 million people by the end of the year and offers speeds close to 4G connectivity (read more about HSPA+ below).
Other features include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion to 16 GB, GPS for accessing maps and navigation services, personal organizer, and up to 5.5 hours of talk time.
- 3G-enabled flip phone in electric blue with unique LED matrix on the cover and customizable edge-lit LED light colors
- Compatible with T-Mobile’s 3G network for fast downloads as well as quick uploads of photo and video to sharing sites
- 2.0-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD memory expansion to 16 GB; organizer tools; personal e-mail; GPS-enabled
- Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time; released in July, 2010
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired stereo hands-free headset, USB cable, quick start guide