A clinical observation was conducted on a patient undergoing chemotherapy treatment for metastasized naso-pharyngeal cancer. On a regular basis, WBC counts usually decrease to very low level. The rebounding of WBC from this low range takes about 3-5 weeks. The ingestion of MRET water prevented the decrease of WBC counts to their lowest level and helped to regain the pre-chemotherapy level within unusually short period of time of 3 days.
Thus, the clinical observation revealed that on the 10th day after the beginning of chemotherapy (in 3 days after WBC counts dropped to 10% of pre-chemotherapy level) WBC counts rebounded to 93% of their pre-chemotherapy level. In compliance with Student’s Distribution criteria the rebounding of WBC was higher than 70% of pre-chemotherapy level with p=0.05.
Biological Test Results:
- MRET Activated Water And Its Successful Application For Preventive Treatment And Enhanced Tumor Resistance In Oncology
- The Effect Of MRET Activated Medium On Cell Morphology
- Antibacterial Effect Of MRET Water
- The Effect Of MRET Activated Water On Escherichia Coli K-12 And On Complex Microbiological Associations
- MRET Water Live Blood Cell Analysis
- MRET Water Effect On Seed Germination And Growth Of Plants
Physical Test Results:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Test
- Modification of the pH Values of MRET Activated Water
- MRET Water Viscosity Test
- Reduction Of Free Radicals In MRET Activated Water
- MRET Water High Voltage Photography Test
Disclaimer: This information is presented for educational purposes only. Statements made about any products referenced on this website, and/or in any GIA Wellness presentation(s) or literature have not been evaluated by any governmental agencies. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure or prevent any disease. If you have any medical condition, please consult with a medical or health professional before undergoing any treatment program.