The anomalous low viscosity of MRET activated water in the area of very low magnitudes of tangent pressure applied to the water was discovered during the experiments conducted at Moscow State University, Russia with the help of Haake equipment Reometer RS 150L in compliance with the standard methodology for this instrumentation. Reometer contains the measurement system of coaxial cylinders and the liquid (water in the described test) between them. The cylinders move inside each other very slowly in order to create the tangent pressure along water surfaces.
In the area of relatively significant tangent pressure τ>0.2Pa there was insignificant difference in the values of viscosity of water samples depending on the time of activation and all measurements were close to the standard dynamic viscosity value of the water η=0.001Pa•s=1cP at about 20°C.
In the area of very low tangent pressure magnitudes close to zero (the tangent pressure τ in the range of 0.004 – 0.005Pa) the value of viscosity of non-activated water in compliance with the phenomenon of adgezia (molecular coupling during the process of movement of surfaces along each other) sharply increases 150 – 250 times, for instance, to η=0.22Pa•s at τ=0.004Pa. In the same area of very low tangent pressure MRET activated water showed the anomalous effect of the decrease of viscosity about 2 times with a slight difference for both times of activation. As a result of such anomalies the level of difference in the values of viscosity for non-activated and MRET activated water in the range of low tangent pressure magnitudes of 0.004 – 0.005Pa was registered at the level of 300 – 500 times for 30 minutes activated water and at the level of 200 – 250 times for 60 minutes activated water.
Biological Test Results:
- MRET Activated Water And Its Successful Application For Preventive Treatment And Enhanced Tumor Resistance In Oncology
- The Effect Of MRET Activated Medium On Cell Morphology
- MRET Rebounding Effect on White Blood Cell Counts
- Antibacterial Effect Of MRET Water
- The Effect Of MRET Activated Water On Escherichia Coli K-12 And On Complex Microbiological Associations
- MRET Water Live Blood Cell Analysis
- MRET Water Effect On Seed Germination And Growth Of Plants
Physical Test Results: