Pantech Breeze II SAR Rating:
*Maximum radiation: 0.55 W/kg
[based on all reported radiation levels]
Specific Absorption Rates (SAR)
The Specific Absorption Rates (SAR) is a measure of how much radiation is absorbed by the body when the phone is sending a signal to the network. The FCC limit for public exposure from cellular telephones is an SAR level of 1.6 watts per kilogram (1.6 W/kg).
SAR when held at the ear 0.38 W/kg
SAR when worn on the body 0.55 W/kg
Pantech Breeze II Phone [AT&T]
Kicking things up a notch from its predecessor, the Pantech Breeze II mobile phone for AT&T has been updated with lightning quick HSPDA 3G speeds and integrated GPS. Offering a sleeker, more stylish flip form factor with a bright external display, the Breeze II has external indicators that let you know when you’ve missed a call or text message and it still includes the 1,2,3 Quick Call keys that were so popular on the original Breeze.
This GPS-enabled phone can access the AT&T Navigator service for turn-by-turn directions as well as its Video Share service, which enables you to send video of yourself to another compatible phone while making a voice call. The 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder makes it easy to capture on-the-go snapshots and video and then upload them to AT&T’s Mobile Share service. Other features include microSD memory expansion (to 32 GB), Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, access to personal e-mail, and up to 3 hours of talk time.
- Sleek 3G-enabled flip phone with three Quick Call keys for most frequent callers
- Compatible with AT&T Video Share, AT&T Mobile Music, and AT&T Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions
- 1.3-megapixel camera/camcorder; microSD memory expansion (to 32 GB); Bluetooth stereo music; access to personal e-mail
- Up to 3 hours of talk time, up to 240 hours (10 days) of standby time
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide, user manual