Press Articles (Archives):
• Three Possible Health Dangers of Long-Term Cell Phone Use (Natural News, November 14, 2008)
While the evidence of any health risks of cell phone use is far from clear-cut, some studies have suggested that it can increase cancer risk, cause behavioral problems in children as well as affect male fertility.
• Cell Phones May Lead To Lower Fertility In Males (CBS5, March 14, 2007)
One study finds that men who used cell phones for long periods of time have significantly impaired sperm production leading to lower sperm count and quality.
• New Cordless Phones Danger (News of the World, February 5, 2006)
Having a cordless phone in your house can be 100 times more of a health risk than using a mobile, according to Swedish researchers.
• Cell Phone Radiation May Cause Visual Damage (IsraCast Technology News, July 29, 2005)
A study conducted by Israeli researchers found a new link between microwave radiation and the development of cataracts.
• Mobile Phone Radiation Harms DNA, New Study Finds (Reuters, Dec. 20, 2004)
Radio waves from mobile phones harm body cells and damage DNA in laboratory conditions, according to a new study majority-funded by the European Union.
• Study Links Tumors to Cell Phone Use (Consumer Affairs, October 14, 2004)
A study in the international journal Epidemiology finds that people who have used cell phones for at least 10 years may have an increased risk of developing a rare brain tumor.
• Men and Mobiles: Calls to Take Caution (MSN, June 28, 2004)
Mobile phones cut sperm count up to 30%, according to new research. Those who place their phone near their groin, or belt or in a pocket, are at greatest risk
• Brain Tumours: the Silent Killer (MSN, June 7, 2004)
A pre-eminent neurosurgeon in Australia looks at possible link between 21% increase in children’s brain tumors and mobile phone use.
• Mobile Phones ‘May Trigger Alzheimer’s’ (BBC News, Feb 5, 2003)
Mobile phones damage key brain cells and could trigger the early onset of Alzheimer’s disease, a study suggests.
• Scientists Link Eye Cancer to Mobile Phone (The Sunday Times: News, January 14 2001)
Mobile phones have been linked to human cancer in a scientific study for the first time. The research suggests there is a threefold increase in eye cancers among people who regularly use the devices.
• Hands-Free Mobile Phones “Emit More Radiation” (Yahoo.News (UK&Ireland), April, 2000)
According to new research, some hands-free kits for mobile phones can increase radiation exposure to the brain by up to three times!
• Cell Phone Dangers: How Electromagnetic Radiation Disrupts Nature’s Design
• Best EMF Protection Devices: Article on the different types of EMF protection technologies for different purposes and applications, such as personal protection, home protection, wireless radiation protection, smart meter radiation protection, and so on. More
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –