(Makes water softer and pleasant to drink!)
Free radicals (ions) can affect the cellular function in negative way. Consequently, the reduction of the level of free radicals in the body leads to the enhancement of the body homeostasis and metabolism. Testing conducted at C.A.I. Environmental Laboratory, Carlsbad, USA revealed the reduction of free radicals following the process of MRET activation. This phenomenon is subject to further investigation. The results may depend on the type of free radicals, initial levels of concentration of free radicals in the water, the type and the source of water, the time of activation and a number of environmental conditions.
In the water activated for 30 minutes the amount of ions of calcium decreased by 72% and the amount of ions of magnesium decreased by 18%. As a result, the hardness of water (combined amount of ions of calcium & magnesium) decreased by 45%. These results support the idea that free radicals (ions) make bonding with long-range polarized molecular structures in MRET water and have less effect on the process of proper cellular function. The decrease of the hardness in MRET activated water contributes to its soft and smooth taste!
The process of activation increased the turbidity of water. The increase of turbidity illustrates that free radicals bonding with long-range polarized molecular structures of MRET activated water form sediments.
Biological Test Results:
- MRET Activated Water And Its Successful Application For Preventive Treatment And Enhanced Tumor Resistance In Oncology
- The Effect Of MRET Activated Medium On Cell Morphology
- MRET Rebounding Effect on White Blood Cell Counts
- Antibacterial Effect Of MRET Water
- The Effect Of MRET Activated Water On Escherichia Coli K-12 And On Complex Microbiological Associations
- MRET Water Live Blood Cell Analysis
- MRET Water Effect On Seed Germination And Growth Of Plants
Physical Test Results: